Commercial/Industrial Plan Submittal Requirements
Any proposed work that will
occur outside of the building will require a civil site plan. All
plans must be prepared by a Registered Civil Engineer in the State
of California and must clearly show the name, address, phone number
and title of the company or person preparing the plans.
Plans must be drawn to adequate
scale, with north arrow, on a large enough sheet (11" x 17"
- Submit Request
for Plan Check
- Submit three copies of the civil site plan. For site plan guidelines,
- Submit a digital copy of the site plan. For digital submittal
guidelines, click here .
- Submit one copy of architectural, structural, landscape and
- Submit one copy of the floor plan, it must show area layout
and proposed usage of various areas of building
- For commercial kitchens, three sets of plumbing and kitchen
equipment plans are required.
Each plan review submittal
can take up to 10 business days to complete. Submittals are reviewed
on a first come, first served basis.
For new buildings or an increase
in floor area, additional capacity fees may be required. Please
see the capacity fees page for
the current rates.