FY21 Gravity Sewer Rehabilitation/Replacement Project – Phase VII
USD Project Manager: Andrew Baile
Contractor: Casey Construction, Inc.
Awarded Contract Amount: $595,051
Estimated Completion Date: September 2021
The FY21 Gravity Sewer Rehabilitation/Replacement Project – Phase VII will include the following scope:
- Replace sewer mains on Greenwood Drive, Hansen Street, and Gurdwara Road in the city of Fremont.
- Repair three offset laterals at the sewer main on Omar Street in the city of Fremont.
- Install cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) in a sewer main located within a backyard easement at Gurdwara Road in the city of Fremont.
- Replace a sewer main on Appian Way in the city of Union City.
- Rehabilitate the retaining wall supporting a sewer main and a portion of the access road within the Pine Street easement in the city of Fremont.